Friday, February 25, 2011

Emmie Sue


Emily found a BYU wig at Grandma's house (I think it's Aunt JB's) but she sure had fun wearing it, and other random accessories. Notice the shoes (and kindly ignore the lack of pants. Thank you)





We took Emily in for her 18 month check up and happened to mention to the Dr that she holds a pencil/crayon correctly - on her own. The doctor had never seen an 18 month old do that. I suspect at least part of that is because most people wouldn't bring it up. As far as we know, no one coached her on that - and even her older siblings aren't really good at how they hold crayons. We're not sure how it started, but we decided to get proof anyways.

I first noticed that she drew that way on one of those magnetic drawing toys that Shelly got for Christmas. She's since branched out to other drawing methods...


I'm not sure who did her hair that day. I have suspicions that she was abducted by aliens in her sleep who sent her back with that strange crooked water spout looking thing...

No comments: