Thursday, October 21, 2010

Corn Maze

We had fun taking the kids to a Corn Maze. They had a lot of fun running through the maze!

Heading to the maze!

Which way should we go kids?

There was a fun play area before the maze started.

Shelly is posing in some strange way that makes sense to her... I just took the shot she asked me too.

There were several of these, but it was harder than it should have been to get all three kids looking out at the same time.



Peek-a-Boo Shelly! (as a bat)

And again as a ghost...

Jason the cat

Two of the three! Jason is doing his best to see how Emily looks. Pretty sure he never really saw.

Can you see Shelly trying to peek her head through the top?

Hi Emmie Sue!

We were over these by then, but Shelly still wanted another picture. I probably should have had her be the bride, and not the groom... :)


The kids walking through the corn maze. Shelly is holding out her hand so she can follow the wall that her hand would be touching. It's a trick I learned from my dad that has all but ruined mazes for me... Shelly seemed to enjoy it though!

At the end of the maze there was a great play area! The kids had lots of fun here!

Shelly and Emily


This was great! Shelly was talking to the animals and I'm just glad I got it on video...

There was even a room of crazy mirrors


Jason had a lot of fun with the mirrors.

Awesome huge Jack-o-Lantern!

Shelly is peeking out, not that you can tell... Or is that Jason??


Jason read a book in Talking Time about a pumpkin who said 'boo boo'. He loves to tell you what a pumpkin says.

Emily in the 'tunnel.' She loved this toy!

No comments: