Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our Garden

So, I'm pretending like I know how to grow a garden this year.  Mark knows more about it than I do, but thankfully it hasn't really been all that hard - maybe because I've had Mark do all the planting, and I've just done the watching.  Here's a before picture of the garden and I'll put up an after picture when I get them off my camera.  The garden was planted in mid April, so it's been just over a month and we're starting to see some fruits and veggies forming.  :-)
Across the top are beans, peas and strawberries.  Across the bottom is lettuce (they got flooded out and replaced with radishes, but here it's lettuce), carrots, room for tomato plants (not yet planted), broccoli, pepper, and zucchini

Here's the corn
And here's a view from the other side.  You can see the hole we had to dig to fix the pipe that was flooding out the lettuce (ok, so Mark dug the hole... :-)



No comments: